Conference Management Services can provide an on-line housing reservation system that will allow for constant real-time accurate information for you, the property, and the attendee. If multiple hotels are being used, the attendees and the hotel properties are able to tell at a glance, what dates, rates, and rooms are available at the various properties.
The primary reason for using CMS to handle your housing and negotiate your housing contracts is that we work for you. Rather than trying to obtain "standard" housing rates we would be working together to achieve the best results.
- Handle the on-line housing and work with the hotels on contracts and venues.
- Help you identify an appropriate venue for the conference.
- Assist you in identifying an appropriate host hotel and additional housing opportunities covering a wide range of rates, to accommodate the needs of the attendees.
- Acquire proposals for the use of space and services from the conference venue and the host hotel.
- Negotiate contracts to insure the maximum benefit to the conference at a reasonable rate.
- Confirm that all data sent to each property is accurate and serve as contact for resolving housing registration problems.
- Create and maintain a housing system on the conference web site.
- Prepare a hardcopy of your housing form and have the housing reservations on-line for easy access.
- Provide the association with the appropriate URL if we are not hosting the site.
- Accept housing reservations that are sent in a hard copy form via fax or mail and log them into a hotel reservation database.
- Acknowledge each housing request via e-mail within 24 hours of the data being entered.
Your CMS rooming list, provided to the hotel, guarantees that your association receives full credit for every attendee, VIP, and special guest.
Your attendees are guaranteed that CMS is making sure that there are no errors in their housing reservations.